Wednesday, March 23, 2011

The perfect boyfriend

He would scream "I love you" down the halls not caring who heard him.
He'd go on a walk with me in 60 degree weather, hot cocoa in one hand and my hand in his other.
He's sing outloud to any song even if I call him retarded.
He let's me sing outload and won't call me weird.
He'll sit outside with me on my front step because there's nothing to do and won't say he's bored once.
He'll let me look like crap wearing a big t-shirt and shorts and still calls me beautiful.
He'd write me thousands of notes everyday at school.
He'd come to my house at nine in the morning to wake me up on the weekends.
He'll take me to the park and push me on the swing.
He won't be shy around my family bat acts like he's part of it.
He'll argue with my friends that he loves me more.
He'll keep every single promise he makes.
He'd run up and hug me whenever he sees me.
He won't be scared to dance in front of me or act retarded.
He'l spend my birthday with me and my family.
He'd rent all the chick flicks he knows of and watch them with me when I'm inside sick.
He picks his friends over me sometimes.
He'll remember our anniversaries before I do.
He'll call me at night right before I go to bed just so he knows he's the last voice I hear.
He'd push my hair awgy when it's in my face.
He'll carry my books at school even if he already has to carry on his own.
He wears my favourite shirt of his every monday.
A boy who won't ask me what's wrong.
When I look sad, he'll just kiss me on the forehead.
He'll give me his sweatshirt even if he's freezing and won't make me feel guilty about it.
He'd never get jealous because he already knows I love him more than anithing and when he says FOREVER, he means it no matter what.

0 .:

Post a Comment